Amanda Arkaev was born in the United States and started playing at 7 years old. She coached in her native country for 10 years prior to immigrating to Canada in 2009. Amanda held a top 10 national ranking throughout her junior career. She had a college scholarship where she was All American junior and senior year. She was ranked 16th in the nation mixed doubles with her husband.
Our club pro, Amanda, will also be providing pro-shop services at the club this summer! Try out the latest demo racquets. Ask for professional advice or leave your racquet with her for stringing. It is easy and convenient.
|Wilson FXP||- Very soft string with power and control
- String is ideal for players with tennis elbow
|Head Synthetic Gut||- Great string for those who are not "string breakers"
- Single wrap construction offering power and solid control
|Head Tour||- Most suitable for players using a lot of spin
- This string provides a nice blend of power, comfort, control, and durability
|Head Rip Control||- Great string choice to help improve a stiff racquet
- This durable and playable string has ribbon composite construction, which helps offer comfort and control
|Wilson Enduro Pro||- High durability string that has high modulus co-polymer construction for a softer and more forgiving feel||$40|
|Tecnifibre||- Helps top spin players hit the ball with a heavy spin that explodes off the court
- Medium firm Co-Poly string ideal for players with fast long swings
- Also good for slow swings to produce touch
- This string has minimal tension loss while offering an extremely soft feel
- Durable and good for intermediate to advanced players
To arrange a private lesson or for additional inquiries, please contact Amanda Arkaev at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(647) 975-0063. Text for a prompt response.
National Tennis Rating Program
When to get your racquet restrung?Summer players:
Beginning of the summer season
Playing 3 times a week = every 3 months
Playing < 3 times a week = every 6 months
What tension is right for you?
Tigher tension gives the player more control on their shots.
Looser tension gives the player more power on their shots.